Start planning your days in sunny Lisbon!
Como Chegar Ao Rock in Rio
Special train departing from Roma-Areeiro station at 2:45 am and bound for Setúbal. The train stops at all stations from Pragal.
*Roma-Areeiro Station is at a 15-minute walk from the park Bela Vista.
*Fertagus offers the parking for those who present the ticket to the festival to buy a round-trip train ticket
Business days (Friday):
00h43 - Roma-Areeiro - »Setúbal
01h28 - Roma-Areeiro - »Coina
23h43 - Roma-Areeiro - »Setúbal
00h43 - Roma-Areeiro - »Coina
Business days: 05h43 - Roma-Areeiro - »Setúbal
Weekend: 06h43 Roma-Areeiro - »Setubal
ROCKCard CP integrates TICKETS, train trip, and bus transfers.
ROCKCard CP includes:
- A daily pass for Rock in Rio
- One round trip in the Intercidades line (2nd class) upon presentation of the ticket for the festival
- One way: to Lisbon Oriente station on the day of the event
- Return: special train after the event
- One bus trip*
*Regular bus number 794, between Lisbon Oriente station and Bela Vista Park;
* Return by exclusive bus between Bela Vista and Lisboa Oriente Station.
Other intermediate stations, respecting the respective zones:
Porto Area: Porto / Gaia, Espinho and Aveiro;
Central Area: Coimbra, Pombal, Entroncamento, Santarém.
Price: € 84 (for departures from the Central Area) and € 89 (for departures from the Porto Area)
Special train to Porto after concerts. Stop at the following stations:
Lisbon Oriente 02:30
Coimbra B 04:16
Port Campanhã 05:25
Travel at CP trains for free with Rock in Rio ticket. Present your ticket at the access doors of the stations.
*Valid for regular and special train from Cais do Sodré station to Cascais station, and from Oriente / Roma-Areeiro station to Sintra station.
Lisbon Urban Train
24th, 25th, 30th of June and 1st of July:
2h40 - Lisbon Oriente / 2h47 - Roma-Areeiro> Sintra (stop at all stations);
3h00 - Cais do Sodré> Cascais (stop at all stations).
If you are coming from the Sintra / Azambuja Line, at the Lisbon Oriente station, take the Metro - Red Line to Bela Vista.
At Roma-Areeiro station, you are 20 minutes' walk from the festival.
If you come from the Cascais Line you can choose the connection with Metro, Green Line to the Alameda station and change to the Red Line to the go to Bela Vista. Alternatively, you can use the Green Line to Areeiro station, 20 minutes to walk from the venue.
Leave the car at home and go straight to Rock in Rio by bus. Enjoy the experience of travelling with other fans and access all information through the app.
Buy your trip now: https://rockinriolisboa.busup.com/
Propose your route and share with your friends!
Normal Bus Service
755 Poço Bispo - Sete Rios
793 Marvila - Roma-Areeiro station
794 Terreiro do Paço - Oriente station
32B Amendoeiras - Amendoeiras metro station
From Av. Almirante Gago Coutinho:
705 Oriente station - Roma-Areeiro station (*business days only)
708 Martim Moniz - Parque das Nações
722 Praça de Londres - Portela
* From 11:30 p.m., 208 Cais do Sodré station - Oriente station
For more information www.carris.pt
Shuttle Rock In Rio
Marquês de Pombal / Sete Rios / Festival site
Hours: 12h00 - 20h00 | 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
12.50 € / pax buy on spot
10.00 € / pax advance purchase
*25% discount with Rock in Rio tickets
Rede Expressos offers more than 250 national departure points towards Lisbon.
*25% discount on national routes with Rock in Rio tickets.
01h00 Lisbon > Porto / 01h00 Lisbon > Faro
1h30 Lisbon > Porto
London - Greater London
A Coruña - Tenerife - A Coruña
Lisbon - Seville - Lisbon
Lisboa - Fuengirola - Lisboa
*** The Iberian routes are not covered by the discount
For more information: www.rede-expressos.pt
Boats operate in normal hours on the following routes:
Cais do Sodré - Cacilhas (last boat: 1h40)
Terreiro do Paço - Barreiro (last boat: 2h00)
*If justified, there will be special service after this time.
For more information: www.transtejo.pt
Enjoy our privileged access and enjoy our campaigns:
• Share your mytaxi with others passengers. Use mytaximatch | Carris, with trips up to €5 for Rock in Rio, from anywhere in the city of Lisbon and vice versa; (Available during the days of the festival)
• Have a 50% discount to come or go to Loures, Cascais, Odivelas, Oeiras, Amadora, Sintra, Almada, Seixal and Setubal. Valid during the festival days
Download it to your device:
Recommendations for the event days:
- Make the reservation in advance and place in the destination "ROCK IN RIO".
- Make sure you enter a credit card or PayPal account, so you do not have to pay cash and still be able to enjoy the promotional campaigns.
- Share the same car, check in an hour with the driver and with your friends or family, they know that sharing a taxi is much cheaper and better for the environment.
- Send a message to the driver and always place the destination address in your app.
Keep up with all the news and find all the information in:
Laboriosam voluptatem aperiam. Sunt dolores magni non. Eos fuga occaecati non qui magni velit. Id quia laborum pariatur voluptas et delectus velit. Et aut perferendis cumque ea doloremque numquam.
Veniam accusantium voluptate ut expedita officia tempore. Veniam assumenda rerum ullam aspernatur quidem necessitatibus. Est sunt ullam nulla nobis odit consequatur nesciunt.
Voluptas impedit eum nostrum et deleniti. Quis dolorum voluptate voluptas ut. Quia voluptas qui vel accusantium quae quis dolores.