1. The opening hours of the City of Rock venue are 4 PM to 4 AM, except on the last day of the Event when the opening hours are 03 AM to 3 PM. The VIP area closes at 2 AM. Between 2 AM and the respective closing time the circulation within the City of Rock will be limited to the Electronic stage and respective surrounding area, being the remaining space forbidden to the public.
2. Age rating: older than 6 (six) years.
3. Entry into the City of Rock for children older than three (3) years (inclusive) shall be granted only upon presentation of a valid ticket. Children under twelve (12) years may only enter the City of Rock duly accompanied by the holder of parental responsibilities (parent), or by a duly identified adult that takes responsibility for them. If doubts about the age of the minor are raised, the officials in charge of inspection may invoke proof of age identification, under penalty of being denied entry into the venue.
4. The ticket is valid only for the location and day indicated on the back and cannot be returned or exchanged.
5. The holder of this ticket may not be accompanied by food, bottles, cans, helmets, selfie stick, firearms or other objects that may be considered dangerous, accepting to undergo inspection, body checks and removal of unauthorized objects. Entry into the venue may be refused to a person establishing a violent, aggressive or contrary to public policy behavior, or one who refuses to evict not allowed and unauthorized objects.
6. The entry of animals is not permitted in the City of Rock, except for assistance dogs in compliance with the provisions of Decree-Law nº 74/2007 of 27th of March.
7. Smoking is prohibited in all enclosed spaces of the City of Rock, in compliance with the provisions of Law 37/2007 of 14 August.
8. Audio and video broadcast recordings are fully banned of all or part of the festival by any means, as is the use of professional cameras.
9. The holder of this ticket expressly agrees and acknowledges that its image can be captured and recorded during the event, so it gives in a free and definitive way to the Promoter of the Event all its image rights.
10. There is a cloakroom just outside of the City of Rock, next to the ticket office.
11. The Promoter of the Event undertakes to refund the spectators of the amount corresponding to the price of tickets, in the situations established in the legislation in force.
12. The holder of this ticket acts at its own risk, expressly acknowledging that the Promoter cannot be held responsible for any risks or damage, or any other incident, whether it takes place before, during or after its permanence in the City of Rock, with the exception of incidents of gross negligence or wilful misconduct on the part of same.
13. Resale of the tickets are not allowed, as well as its use for promotional or institutional purposes, without the express written consent of the Promoter of the Event.
14. This ticket gives access only to authorized areas of the City of Rock. Using the same in unauthorized areas, or the use of it erratically, will lead to the immediate arrest and expulsion of the City of Rock.
15. The access to any of the existing attractions at the Event venue is only allowed to those who accept the conditions established in the respective regulations and in the term of responsibility, when its filling in is required for accessing the attractions. Acceptance of the term of responsibility presupposes the correct and complete filling of the same, corresponding signature and presentation of an identification document containing the respective photography, as ID card, passport or driving license. Access to persons under eighteen (18) years is only allowed as long as the respective holders of parental responsibility (parent) accept the conditions mentioned in the documents.
16. The holder of this ticket will lose their rights when leaving the venue.
17. The Promotor of the Event may refuse the access and permanence in the VIP area, as well as access to food and beverages, to ticket holders who appear intoxicated or causing disruption to normal operation of this area.
18. The ticket holders whose actions are inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions may see refused its entry or permanence in the City of Rock and the respective tickets cancelled without refund. The Promoter of the Event, in using its decision-making powers, reserves the right to take other legal means.
19. The nullity, ineffectiveness or non-application, by the competent court of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not invalidate the application of other standards.
20. The Promoter of the Event reserves the right, at any time, to update and make changes and amendments to the rules set forth in these Terms and Conditions, without need for previous notice, so the holder of the ticket must periodically, to stay informed, consult them in http://rockinriolisboa.sapo.pt, where will always be an updated version of the Terms and Conditions, so the ticket holder cannot claim ignorance of any changes and additions made.
21. Any omissions cases, will be resolved by application of the law in force.
22. The ticket holder expressly declares that has read, understands and accepts, fully and without reservation, these terms and conditions, and is fully aware of the rights and obligations arising therefrom.